Personal data protection
The Legendary-Life team, as part of JYFARMS is committed to user privacy.
The policy on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is based on the Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 on the protection of personal data by the EU.
This policy covers this website. Although you can browse through all of this website without giving any personal information, in some cases information is required upon your request of contacting us.
In this respect
- The Data Protection Officer ensures that the regulation is applied
This site may provide links to third-party sites. In order to use third party content on our websites, you may need to accept their specific terms and conditions, including their cookie policies over which we have no control.
Regulation on the protection of personal data
- what information is collected: Contact details upon request from the user
- for what purpose it is collected: Contact
- who sees your information: Legendary-Life Team
- how you can access, verify its accuracy and correct your information: email@example.com
- how long your data is kept: Till the user requests to be erased
- what security measures are taken to safeguard your information: security server
- who to contact if you have questions or complaints: Legendary-Life Team
In those cases where collected personal data are stored on a computer of an external subcontractor acting as processor, they are bound by specific contractual clauses and by the confidentiality obligations deriving from the general data protection regulation of April 2016.
Regulation on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
Verifying, modifying or deleting information
If you want to verify, modify or delete your personal data stored by the responsible controllers for this website, you can email the data controller for the website in DG Communication at the address below.
In your email, clearly state your request and include the URL of the website/webpages your request refers to.